Pic of the moment

Pic of the moment
Hospital "coffee and muffin" special

Sunday, May 4, 2008

The weekend's gone! Where did it go??

Weekends always go too fast.. :(

The sun comes out, then goes behind clouds again..

So much work I should have done/be doing augh! Sometimes I feel like I'm coming undone (watch the video it's really clever! - if somewhat disturbing :P - i love that song tho, it's a perfect summary of the human condition) but then I remember that "Surely God is my help; the Lord is the one who sustains me." Psalm 53:4 - if God knows how many hairs there are on my head, he knows how much work is in this semester and even though i sometimes can't see the end of the tunnel, I know he's got a plan (even if my study plan keeps falling out the window! :P)

In other news - yay I have a dual screen setup! (thanks Jeram!) - it's useful for having notes on one screen and a lecture on the other, or wikipedia, or email, or guild wars open on one screen with the guild wars wiki open on the other... teehee!

1 comment:

domo said...

sorry the 2nd monitor broke!